12 Outstanding Android Apps Are Available To Install : Android Apps
1. Backdrops – Wallpapers
Sift through hundreds of original wallpapers hand crafted in house by the the Backdrops team. Enjoy exclusive walls designed specifically for your devices. You won’t find these backgrounds in any other app.
- Let’s Get Social
Join in on the action and upload wallpapers yourself. Share your own pieces of work or photography. Only high quality original submissions will be approved for the Community tab. The Backdrops team will be side by side with you sharing high quality public domain photos.
- Wall of the Day
Come back every day for a new treat. This is where we showcase newly created backdrops, or just some of our favorites. Contact us if you want your own original work in the spotlight.
- Premium Collections
Unlock bonus collections to gain access to even more original designs. These collections will be updated along with the Explore section. More backdrops equals a happier you.
Click some hearts and build a collection of your own. Have all your favorites handy for quick access. Combine with Muzei to have your favorites rotating as your wallpaper based on your time of preference.
- Sync Your Favs
Sign in with Google to sync your collection of favorites across multiple devices.
- Stunning UI
Fall in love with an app designed with Material in mind. Open up Backdrops continually for some daily eye candy.
- Go Pro
Going Pro unlocks extra features, including a completely ad-free experience, and the ability to save ‘Explore’ wallpapers. This also unlocks the Pro Pack which is a collection of exclusive backgrounds that we’ll continuously be updating with new designs. Access to future Pro features are also covered.
2. Find my phone
In the first case, the clock will display the message and vibration signal, and the phone will play music. In the second case, after clicking on the clock “Find Phone” button, the phone turn on screen with a bright shimmer and sparkle with music.
At disposal you get two unique features:
- A reminder that you forgot the phone if you leave it;
- Search for the phone in case you forget where you put it.
3. Video Editor
This is a simple but powerful video editor, make video edit on Android device so easy.
- Add music to video, make your music video
- Pick photos, create slideshow
- Trim your videos
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music.
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
4. Android Device Manager
Ever misplaced or lost your phone? Android Device Manager locates lost devices and helps you keep your device—and the data inside it—safe and secure. Android Device Manager lets you:
- Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
- Reset your device’s screen lock PIN
- Erase all data on the phone
5. AAA VR Cinema Cardboard 3D SBS
Unlimited video length, full features and free VR cinema app for cardboard.
- Screen size is considered in distortion correction mode.
- “Cardboard” app’s cardboard device setting is used for distortion correction.
- Video mode will be detected by file name wisely. E.g. “example_180_sbs.mp4” will be played side-by-side 180 mode.
- Rotation killer mode is added to head tracking option. This will fix rotation issues on some devices.
- Pure gyro mode is added to head tracking option
- Unlimited video length supported
- Superview 180° VR
- 180º Head Tracking: Side-by-side stereo 180° VR
- 360º 3D: Left and Right eye 360 movie for a full 3D VR experience
- Side-by-side stereo 3D movie
- Top-bottom stereo 3D movie
6. Paper Camera
Real time cartoon and painting effects displayed on your camera feed! See the world through a new, original, stylish and captivating lens, have a wonder in your own home and discover how cool is now your world in cartoon!
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it’s all real time, you simply won’t stop wondering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures and record videos using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we’ve fixed the problem.
7. Update Software Latest
With the day to day advancements in technology, new software are being created in order to help people smoother their lives and accessing the virtual world with ease. For as long as smart phones has been around there has always been updates to their software. phone manufacturers has always been in a hurry to get new products out to a hungry audience waiting for the next big thing to hit the cell phone market. As a consequence the phones will almost always be put out for sale before the quirks and errors has been taken out of the system. As a way of correcting these errors the makers of phones will from time to time need to update the firmware to phones. In most cases these updates will show up on your phone when the time is right, but for those of who are not willing to wait a second longer than necessary there is a way to check for these upgrades manually.Users can choose the latest software according to user reviews and know which is the best and suitable for them.This is the Android tutorial to show that how you can update your Android device manually step by step. These software can be updated on a regular basis and accordingly new software and be installed. Make your android awesome! Discover the latest android tips, top apps, new features, android updates, accessories and more. Join millions of users getting the latest.
8. FitIt Pro for FitBit®
The ultimate widget for FitBit android users to keep track of progress in the Home screen. You can place 12 different resizable widgets (between 4×1, 3×1 and 2×1) in the Home screen. Tap on a widget; then it will launch the FitBit application to easily access your activities and calories. (Tapping the main “FitIt Pro” widget still displays the Settings for options and colors.) You can also personalize the widgets with your favorite color. You have 20 color themes to choose from (Default, Antique, Cadet Blue, Coral, Corn Silk, Dark Olive, Fire Brick, Golden Rod, Hot Pink, Indian Red, Ivory, Maroon, Orange, Orchid, Plum, Purple, Spring Green, Steel Blue, Turquoise and Tan).
- FitIt Pro widget (Automatically rotates every 20 sec; tap this widget opens Settings)
- Device widget (Displays the last sync, alarm & battery status for tracker)
- Steps widget
- Distance widget
- Calories burned widget
- Sleep widget
- Food Calories intake widget
9. Mobile Passport
Skip the line at the airport when entering the USA with MOBILE PASSPORT! Officially authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, MOBILE PASSPORT allows travelers to submit their passport control and customs declaration information via their Android device and bypass the regular line to enter the United States. This app effectively replaces the traditional blue-and-white paper declaration form required of all travelers entering the U.S. by air.
- Complete your profile with basic passport information.
- Answer U.S. CBP’s questions about your trip.
- Submit your information WHEN YOU LAND and get a receipt from U.S. CBP.
- Skip the regular line and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
- Scan your receipt and show your passport to the U.S. CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT service is currently available at:
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
- Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
10. App Lock (Scanner Simulator)
App Lock (App Locker) is using a fake fingerprint scanner to protect your contacts, calls, e-mail, sms, photos or any app in your phone or tablet. Best feature about it? It can sound the alarm!
There is a trick to unlock your apps using the fingerprint scanner simulator. You either have to press the volume keys or tap on the lock icon before or while touching the fingerprint pad. You can choose which option to use in the settings screen.With this applock you don’t have to worry about your kids or others invading your privacy or messing with your phone!
- Press volume key and touch the fingerprint pad (you will be granted access to the app list).
- Choose which apps to lock.
- (Optional) Access the settings screen for more options.
11. Charity Miles Walk&Run Tracker
Charity Miles is a running, walking and biking tracker app that tells you how many miles you’ve covered during your workout. By using our app, you’ll also earn money for charity on your behalf for every mile you move!
So far, Charity Miles members have earned close to $2 million for over 40 charities just by GPS tracking their steps and distance covered during their workout sessions.With Charity Miles, you can achieve your workout goals, plus have a positive impact on the world around you.Team up with your friends and other Charity Miles members and even share your workouts on Facebook or Twitter to challenge each other and make a bigger impact, together.
How Charity Miles Walk & Run Distance Tracker Works:
- Download the app.
- Choose your charity – we work with over 40 unique charities.
- When you walk, run or bike track your activity mileage and how many steps you’ve covered.
- Earn money for your chosen charity for every mile you move!
- Join teams to compete against friends and gain workout motivation by climbing the total distance tracked leaderboards.
Miitomo is a smart-device app that sparks one-of-a-kind conversations between you and your friends. It’s from Nintendo—and free to start!
Five New Features:
- Send a message with a Mii!
- Customize your room to perfection!
- Strut your stuff in Style Central!
- Satisfy your curiosity with Answer Central.
- Have fun making Sidekick Mii characters!