8. Photoshop Fix brings powerful photo-editing tools to your phone for free.
Photoshop Fix is a new standalone app from Adobe that breaks off many of Photoshop’s retouching capabilities and gives them to you for free. You can do things like smooth or sharpen “objects” (think skin), or use the “liquify” tool to reshape any area as if it were liquid.
- Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
- Face-aware Liquify – Make dramatic edits to facial features. Create a bigger smile, slim down those cheeks or edit other facial points with remarkable ease.
- Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
- Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
- Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
- Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
- Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
- Color — Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
- Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
- Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
- Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
- Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop so you can refine them and take them further. Fix converts all your edits to layers and packages your image as a PSD file.